substring() returns the characters of a string from a starting index to an end index, substr() on the other hand, returns an n number of characters from a starting index.
- Python: Check if a character or substring is in a string
How to check if a character / substring is in a string or not Let me start with a little history about myself. I have been developing on the Web for more than five years now - in PHP. Yes, in goddamn...
- Python: Split string method and examples
- Online ASCII Converter/Generator
This online ASCII code generator converts string to ASCII characters and ASCII characters to string.
- Online Base64 Encoder-Decoder
Online tool for encoding plain text to Base64 and decoding Base64-encoded characters to plain text.
- Online Hexadecimal Converter
Online tool for converting string to hexadecimal characters and hexadecimal characters to string.
- Online HTML entity Generator
Online tool for generating HTML entities and converting HTML entities to text.