Let's assume I won't consider anyone for the next round, who fails to answer atleast 95% of these questions. Yes, this is the first round 😈
2. What can you do to mitigate the effects of those negative stuff?
4. What are auto-executing functions? Any uses? Popular examples?
7. What is the shortcut for creating an array and an object?
9. What is a closure?
10. What does the
this keyword refer to?
11. Describe the event model of a browser? Any differences in implementation?
12. What is the biggest drawback of AJAX?
13 What is the difference between AJAX in Internet Explorer and other browsers?
14. Who invented AJAX?
15. How to you convert a stringified number to an actual number?
16. How do you convert a number to its stringified version?
17. How do you convert a decimal number to its hex equivalent? To binary?
18. How do you print the character 1st character of the ASCII table?
20. What is a callback function?
21. How do you upload an image without refreshing the page you are on?
22. How do you prevent a form from being submitted?
25. What would be the simplest code to crash a browser?
26. What is the difference between
27. What are
28. How do you add an item at the beginning of an array?
29. How do you take out an item from the middle of an array?
30. How do you get the last item of an array?
31. How do you get the last three items of an array?
32. How do you reverse an array?
33. How do you join two arrays?
34. What is reduceRight()?
36. What are the ways to add event listeners?
38. What happens when you don't use the
var keyword while declaring a variable?
39. What does
41. What is circular reference? Is it a good feature or a bad feature? Why?
42. What is the point of commenting your code?
45. Have you heard of Node.js?
46. What is garbage collection?
49. What is a functional programming language? Name some?
50. Is there any difference between assigning a function to a variable and declaring a function?
51. Where can I use the
52. List all the values that will evaluate to
53. Do you use FireBug? What for? What else can it be used for?
54. How do you get the third character of a word?
55. How will you capitalize the first character of a word? The first character of all the words in a sentence?
So, did you qualify for the next round or not?
You can find the answers to these questions on the Web, just google them. All the best!