- How to set GitHub Actions secrets
To add GitHub Actions secrets for a repository, got to its Settings page, then select the Secrets tab, then click on the Add a new secret text button.
- GitHub Actions: Understanding Workflow, Jobs, Steps, and Actions
A workflow is a predefined set of operations that are performed in response to one or more GitHub events. Each workflow is composed of a series of dependent or independent jobs, where each step of th...
- Continuous Integration with CircleCI, ESLint, Mocha, Istanbul, and Codecov for Node.js projects
In this tutorial, I will show you how to set up the combo of linting, testing, test coverage, and CI for a Node.js project using ESLint, Mocha, Istanbul, Codecov, and CircleCI.
- Codecov always shows 100% incorrectly
Some test coverage reporters cannot see statements on the same line as a condition and will generate a wrong report, therefore use curly brackets with conditions. Besides, this approach results in ne...
- The dangers of trusting HTTP headers
HTTP headers can be set by users and they can be very dangerous if you are using their values anywhere in the application logic, or are writing or storing (and eventually writing) their values anywh...